lonnie gillis soulmateinwaiting at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:17:05 UTC 2009

Dear Sir/Madam:
     -    Welcome to our *homepage*(hopoper.net)

     -    We are great online seller.now we open a new online store Better Serving than other.Quality 100% saitidfied.There online store  such as:watches\bags\shoes\t-shirts\sunglasses and so on.welcome visite our website and if you love any items.Please If you choose us i belive that you will get lowest price here......

     -    ~M~S~N~:lianghong2010 at hotmail.com

     -    PayPal.The safer, easier way to pay......

     -    Junjun !