Heads-Up: sketch repo reorg.

David Bremner bremner at unb.ca
Sat Oct 3 12:49:29 UTC 2009

Hi all;

I'm going to reorganize the branch structure of the sketch repo (to
accomodate some lessons learned about topgit; in particular IMHO it
almost never makes sense to have a topgit topic branch based off your
main debian branch).  This should not change things on the source
package level, but in the unlikely event anyone has the repo checked
out, and is working on a patch, it could make merging almost as hard
as svn :). In that case, let me know as soon as possible.

David