EBAY

nobody nobody edwin-ang at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 20:41:44 UTC 2010

Dear Sir/Madam:

     -    My Online Store WE-B:fast-ship-item.com
     -    M-S-N:lianghong2010 at hotmail.com

     -    We are great online seller.now we open a new online store Better Serving than other.Quality 100% saitidfied.There online store  such as:watches\bags\shoes\t-shirts\sunglasses and so on.welcome visite our website and if you love any items.Please If you choose us i belive that you will get lowest price here......

     -    PayPal.The safer, easier way to pay......
     -    Best wishes !