mathgl_1.11.0.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Dimitrios Eftaxiopoulos eftaxi12 at otenet.gr
Sat Dec 4 23:15:59 UTC 2010

Hello Alexander,
thenks for spotting the copyright issues. I attach an updated debian/copyright
file and I will wait for your comments/decision.

Regarding the STIX_vfm fonts:
They are of the Ventura Font Metric (.vfm) type.
They are generated by the Mathgl upstream author Alexey Balakin from the  otf-
stix fonts, which are included in the Debian distribution. The source of the
tool for the generation of the STIX_vfm fonts is available from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mathgl/files/mathgl addon/mathgl
addon/font_tools-1.0.tgz/download.

I don't know a particular tool for editing them. Using vi one can edit the
uncmpressed font files.

Best regards
Dimitris