[SCILAB] License of routine rpoly.f

Olivier Robert poutifar at gmx.com
Fri Feb 5 08:56:55 UTC 2010

Hi

Addendum to my last email.

I looked into the sources of other popular scientific packages.
Both R and Maxima include an implementation of Jenkins-Traub algorithm.

<> R
License: GPL
sources: https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/appl/cpoly.c
language: c

<> Maxima
License: GPL
source: http://maxima.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/maxima/maxima/src/cpoly.lisp
doc: http://maxima.sourceforge.net/docs/manual/en/maxima_21.html
language: lisp

<> Octave
Nothing

--
Sincères salutations, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Best regards,

Olivier Robert