Hello,

James Reshma jamesreshma at blumail.org
Tue Feb 9 19:27:53 UTC 2010

I am Mr.James Reshma, the auditor foreign remittance unit of central bank and i have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum ($10.5million usd) is an abandoned sum that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died on a plane crash along ago.where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 55/45 for our success.

You have the absolute authority to claim the fund hence you are a foreigner as soon as you reply,step to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately would be decleared to you.(reply to: (jamesreshma1 at mynet.com).
Thanks
Mr.James Reshma