RFS: eagle (updated package, upload amd64 and i386)

Scott Howard showard314 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:12:15 UTC 2010

Dear Science Maintainers,

This is a copy of an email I sent to Debian mentors. (Please cc: me
since I'm not on this list)

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 5.7.0-1
of my package "eagle". Also, would you be able to upload both amd64
and i386 .deb?
I submitted for this to be put on the non-free autobuild list, but it
have not heard back yet.
Upstream releases a binary that is usable as both i386 and amd64.

It builds these binary packages:
eagle      - Printed circuit board design tool
eagle-data - Data files for Eagle

Pedantic warnings:
P: eagle source-contains-prebuild-binary  (upstream only releases
prebuilt binaries, thus non-free)
P: eagle-data no-upstream-changelog (it is in the eagle package since
eagle-data's upstream changelog is the same)

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/e/eagle/eagle_5.7.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Scott Howard