Hello

Bella Benju bella2000009 at att.net
Sat Jul 31 13:50:58 UTC 2010

Hello dear
  how are you doing, and everything around you, I hope all is well with
you, My name is Bella, i am a beautiful young girl with full of loving and
caring, is my pleasure to contact you after i saw your email when i was
searching for a friend
dear i really want to know all about you, i must say this I am interested
in having a serious relationship with you, I will also like you to tell me
more about yourself, so that I can tell you more about myself, Including
my
picture, I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love or
relationship has no color barrier, religious, language, nationality or
distance barrier, the only important thing is love. and understanding, i
will be waiting for your reply,
  as i wish you  a bless full and happy moment over their,
    Thanks
            From  Bella