Always use some specific servers to build a package

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Wed Jun 30 21:32:59 UTC 2010

Le mercredi 30 juin 2010 à 23:16 +0200, Kurt Roeckx a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:33:22PM +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> > Hello Kurt (and others),
> >
> > I am coming back on the atlas issue with the list.

> > Could you exclude atlas build on:
> > * peri (hppa)
>
> Why would you exclude peri when it runs on the same cpu type than
> penalosa, more recent than lafayette, and peri is even the one
> with most RAM?
Is it ? Crap :/
I checked on the build log and it failed the last time it has been used.

Upstream confirmed a random bugs at build time and provided a fix.
However, it seems that he failed to fix it:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=379482&aid=2973075&group_id=23725

> > * schroeder (sparc)
>
> No idea about the other arches.
>
> And I really can't help but feel that this is not a good solution.
I guess you are right :/

Sorry for the noise...

Sylvestre