polylib_5.22.5-1_i386.changes REJECTED

serge Guelton serge.guelton at enst-bretagne.fr
Tue May 11 12:55:38 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 01:10:23PM +0000, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi maintainers!
>
> Sorry, but all the source files I found are GPLv3+, not GPLv2+ as specified in
> your copyright file.
>
> Could you also please explain, how the pdf and ps files in the doc directorey
> where created and where to find their prefered form of modification? (at least
> doc.pdf seems to be created from tex/latex sources.)
>

> Best regards,
>   Alexander

Hi Alexander,
First thanks for your review and your comments.
I fixed the issue for gpl version.
I also talked with the main developer of polylib and he told me
they do not have the sources of the generated pdf (obviously *tex ones,
as you said).
It seems to be related to legacy documentation produced by another lab
or so.
So what should we do ? The easiest solution is to remove the pdf from the
distrib, I guess.

Best regards,

serge