REPLY ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Ka Wa kawahid201 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 11:16:31 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,

How Are You? I Know That This Mail Will Come To You As A Surprise As We Never Met Before. I Need Your Urgent Assistance in Transferring the Sum Of ($15.5m). After Hearing from You I Will Give You More Details about the Transaction.

Your full data’s will be required to enable me draft an application form which you will fill and apply to our bank for the release of the transfer in your name. if you are interested please contact me immediately via my private email (ka_wahid81 at sify.com)

Best Regards

Mr.Kabiru Wahid