HELP needed for uploading a new version of the Rheolef package

Pierre Saramito Pierre.Saramito at imag.fr
Mon Nov 29 08:44:49 UTC 2010

On dim 28 nov 2010 ? 14:32 +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote :
> > I just added a comment in debian/changelog for the rheolef 5.90-2 debian release.
> > Is it possible to upload it in debian ?
> I wish but it fails to build on the pdf:
>    --dict:1158/1684(ro)(G)--   --dict:0/20(G)--   --dict:73/200(L)--
> --dict:204/300(L)--
> Current allocation mode is local
> Last OS error: 28
> Current file position is 7184353
> GPL Ghostscript 8.71: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
> GPL Ghostscript 8.71: ERROR -12 closing pdfwrite device. See
> gs/src/ierrors.h for code explanation.
> make[4]: *** [usrman.pdf] Error 1

Sylvestre,

Argh... I use latex+dvi2ps+ps2pdf for the user's manual.
There are many figures .ps and I suspect here a posible
faillure in ps2pdf (ghostscript) on some architectures.

I 've just prepared a new upsstream version 5.91 of rheolef, with
a doc generation based on pdflatex, and that should be
more robust (figs are .png).
Some headers .h with c++ templates have also changed, and the API
for the binary lib librheolef should be upgraded to librheolef5.91 ;-)

Please, consider the new upstream version:
  http://www-ljk.imag.fr/membres/Pierre.Saramito/rheolef/rheolef-5.91.tar.gz
together with the new version of debian files in svn.

Is it possible to upload it in debian ?

Many thanks for your help !

Pierre
Pierre.Saramito at imag.fr
Directeur de Recherche CNRS
Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann, Grenoble, France
http://www-ljk.imag.fr/membres/Pierre.Saramito