GetFem++ 4.1.1

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Tue Nov 30 00:33:46 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 14:47 +0100, Konstantinos Poulios wrote:
> bump
I commited my changes on the package. In particular the Scilab package.
If it is OK with you, I would like to upload it to experimental until
Squeeze is out.

> btw, should we add the dependencies which are necessary for the
> package libgetfem++-dev to be fully functional as mentioned in bug
> 596916?
If they are mandatory for getfem++, yes but I am not sure it is really
the case.
I don't know if conditional are possible with pkg-config ?!

Sylvestre