From: Mrs. Khatijah Nova Sabri.

Mrs. Nova K. Sabri mksl2020 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:22:54 UTC 2010

From: Mrs. Khatijah Nova
Sabri.

Hello,

Please Reply me Now

Contact me to this my HOTMAIL
 private e-mail:(  Khatijahnova at hotmail.com )

Dear, do not view this
letter as something sent to you
by mistake, it is with my volunteered heart to make this offer to you
only if
you can follow my instruction for the use of this offer.

I am the
 above
name person from Ipoh,Kuala Lumpur Malaysia . I am married to Mr. Mohd
Faruk
Sabri who worked with Malaysia Oil firm for 14 years before he died in
the year
December, 2004 from Tsunami Earthquake: Read the news from the webs (

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

OR

http://library.buffalo.edu/asl/guides/indian-ocean-disaster.html)

We

were married for eighteen years without a child. Before his death we
were both
born again Christians and we lived happily. Since before his death, I
decided
not to re-marry. When my late husband was alive he secured $4.800 000 00

dollars(Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a financial

 institution. Presently,
this money is still

with the financial institution here in Malaysia.

was having a cancer disease but after the death of my husband, this was
lead to
my stroke. Recently, my Doctor told me that from all the test conducted
on my
health, I am not going to last long, especially, due to my cancer and
stroke.
But what disturbs me most now is stroke. Having known my condition, I
decided to
donate this fund to churches

or Christian
 individual that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct. I want a church or
individual
that will use this money to fund churches, Orphanages
 and Widows. Also, the
propagation of the work of God, building and maintaining the house

 of God through this money,
is very important. The Bible made us to understand that

blessed is
the hand
that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that
will
inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians. I don't
want my
husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers for their own
selfish
interest and in an

ungodly manner.

I am not afraid of death hence I
 know
where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
 Exodus
14 Verse 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my
peace.I
don't need any telephone communication in this regard because

of my
health
and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me
sometimes, but
if there is urgent need for that we shall communicate. I don't want them
 to know
about this development, but I know that with God all things are
possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of
the Financial

 institution and i will
also give you all information regarding the deposit of this money. I
will also
issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original-
beneficiary of this fund. I want you and your church to always pray for
me
because God work in mysterious ways. My happiness is that I lived a life
 of a
worthy Christian. Who ever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him
in spirit
and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your

life.Any delay
 in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or christian individual
 for
this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I
stated
herein.

I will give you the contact information of my lawyer so
he can
prepare the necessary Legal documents that will empower you as the
original-
beneficiary of this fund as i have spoken with him to intimate him of my

intentions. I hope you are God fearing and will use this money for the
betterment of the less-privileged in our world.

Hoping to hear
from you
soon and remain blessed in the name

 of the Lord.