Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Tue Apr 26 20:06:08 UTC 2011

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Tue Apr 26 20:03:22 UTC 2011
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: ruby-mime-types
> tags 611824 + pending
Bug #611824 [libmime-types-ruby] Please provide a package of libmime-types-ruby compatible with Ruby 1.9.1
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: neartree
> tags 622473 + pending
Bug #622473 [neartree] neartree: Getting rid of unneeded *.la / emptying dependency_libs
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: pcb2gcode
> tags 616626 + pending
Bug #616626 [wnpp] ITP: pcb2gcode -- command-line tool for engraving PCBs using CNCs
Added tag(s) pending.

616626: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=616626
622473: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=622473
611824: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=611824