Charity Call

Mrs.Suhana Binti Ramil mrs.suhanabintiramil22 at rocketmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:38:38 UTC 2011

Hello My Beloved,

Life is gradually passing away from me as a result of my present medical
condition and my personal doctor confided in me yesterday that I have only
but few more days to live. In view of this setback, i want to donate my
estate for humanitarian assistance, since this has always been the plan of
my late husband and besides i have no child.

In an effort to compliment the good work of God almighty and the wish of
my late Husband I donate the sum of £6,000,000.00 (Six Million Great
Britain Pounds) to you. On your acknowledgement of this mail and informing
me of your nationality and current place of resident, my lawyer will
facilitate due processes for transfer of this legacy to you.May God bless
you as you use this money judiciously for the work of charity.

Sincere regards,
Mrs. Suhana Binti Ramli

From: Malaysia
Email: mrs.suhanabintiramil22 at rocketmail.com