Attention

Mr.Sani Mohammed info at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 01:22:53 UTC 2011

I wrote to know if this is your valid email. Please, let me know if
this Email is valid. I have information to pass to you. The G-20
meeting that was hold recently in France has appointed you through an
email electronic ballot system selection. That makes you the beneficiary
of 1.2 Million USD, in this year?s annual financial meeting for the
development
of your geographical area that will enhance the economic growth of the
society.

Please confirm your email to the G-20 Secretarial in Malaysia.

Please notify us if your email is valid by providing the below details.

Full Name:
Country:

Email: sani_moh9090 at yahoo.com.my

Mr.Sani Mohammed