Sponsoring of Code Aster [Was: Re: Code aster changelog]

Andrea Palazzi palazziandrea at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 6 12:08:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've successfuly built the CA packages NEW11.0.10 with cowbuilder; in order to complete the procedure, I had to do some modifications to the package code-aster-run: added the file /etc/codeaster/aster-mpihosts and modified the option in /etc/codeaster/asrun to check for the parallel process.

I'm going upadte the SVN repository for aster so that other people can review the changes; I'll also fix some minor lintian warnings.
Regarding code-aster-run, if the changes are ok Cristophe could upload them as well, or I can also do that.

Bye
Andrea