Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Dec 11 07:09:05 UTC 2011

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Sun Dec 11 07:03:45 UTC 2011
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: ipe
> tags 651594 + pending
Bug #651594 [ipe] ipe: Missing compiled ipelets
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: ipe
> tags 641082 + pending
Bug #641082 [ipe] FTBFS(s390x/sparc64): relocation truncated to fit
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libnet-citadel-perl
> tags 649410 + pending
Bug #649410 [wnpp] ITP: libnet-citadel-perl - Citadel.org protocol coverage
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: cufflinks
> tags 627799 + pending
Bug #627799 [wnpp] ITP: cufflinks -- Transcript assembly, differential expression and regulation for RNA-Seq
Added tag(s) pending.

627799: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=627799
651594: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=651594
641082: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=641082