Publish Your Research Article/Journals

SJ PUBLICATION adam at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 21:40:50 UTC 2011

SCIENCE JOURNALS PUBLICATION

                                               CALLS FOR RESEARCH PAPERS

Dear Colleague,

SJ Publication is a reputable broadbase Open Access Journal publisher ( http://www.science-journals.org ). SJ publication covers all areas of scientific research. We welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meetthe general criteria of significance and scientific excellence, and we will publish:

·  Original articles in basic and applied research

·  Case studies

·  Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays

SJ Publication is an Open Access Journal Publisher

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to research publications. Open access gives a worldwide audience larger than that of any subscription-based journal and thus increases the visibility and impact of published works. It also enhances indexing, retrieval power and eliminates the need for permissions to reproduce and distribute content. SJ Publication is fully committed to the Open Access Initiative and will provide free access to all articles as soon as they are published.

You are welcome to publish your research articles/journals with science journals publication or join our editorial board.

Best regards,

Anthony William
Editorial Assistant
E-mail: sciencejournals at ymail.com