GOOD NEWS YOUR $1.5million COMPENSATION

johnsonduru at arcor.de johnsonduru at arcor.de
Sat Jul 2 14:35:38 UTC 2011

My Dear Good Friend,

How are you and your family today ? I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund which you try a lot but later you started having biased mind, I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from London.

You know that its good to do good, I am in London now with my own share of the total fund. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me.In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the Funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $1.5million in a Bank draft.

So feel free to contact Mr Mike Kwame and ask him to send you the Bank draft which I kept for your compensation.

Contact Mr Mike Kwame
Address: accra ghana
Email:( mikekwame1 at live.com ).
D/line  +233248839352

Feel free to contact him and re-comfirm your information to him as below to avoid any mistake.

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2. YOUR ADDRESS:
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
4. COUNTRY:

In the moment, I'm very very busy here in London because of the investment projects, which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finaly try to call him on phone to notify him so as to enable him attend to you immediately to avoid expire of the cheque .

Best Regards,
Mr Johnson Duru