Dear Good friend

Jacim David Natamo avril at y7mail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:32:20 UTC 2011

Dear Good friend,

I am Mr. jacim David Natamo, a staff of Bank Of Africa (BOA) in burkina faso here. i have a 100% concealed and mutually profitable business proposal for you. my reason for contacting you is that, I want you to work with me to transfer a fund into your account in your country, I will like you as a neutral person to re-place in as the next of kin to one of our bank account holder who died with his entire family in a plane crash, you will be able to receive his funds in your account with my assistance and my position in this bank, then after the fund is been transferred into your account, I will come to meet you to share the fund in your country.

There are no risks involved in the business as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all necessary documents. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you, Should you be interested, please send me your full Name including your private phone and/or fax numbers for easy communication, and I will provide you with more details of this transaction.

I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONDS.

Thank You
Mr.Jacim D Natamo.