Sponsoring of Code Aster [Was: Re: Code aster changelog]

Andrea Palazzi palazziandrea at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 22 08:06:29 UTC 2011

Il giorno sab, 18/06/2011 alle 16.43 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru ha scritto:
> I haven't uploaded yet because of the lintian error:
>
> E: code-aster-run: shell-script-fails-syntax-check
> usr/lib/codeaster/asrun/data/mpirun_template

Hi,

in case you didn't notice (I didn' do a "reply to all", and the message
was sent only to Criostophe), this issue is now fixed in the repository
with a lintian override; I checked the package and now lintian has
nothing to say about it, so you can upload the changes when you have
time.
When the new package will be in sid I'll try again to build the
code-aster packages, and see if this solves my issue or not.

Bye
Andrea