Hello

Saidur rahman saidurrahman at gportal.hu
Sat Mar 5 19:35:01 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm Saidur Rahman An accountant by profession ,presently working at the office of auditing and accounting department Central Bank Of Africa,i had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of  6 million $ usd. It is an abandoned sum that belongs to one of our bank's foreign customers who died on a plane crash long ago, where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 55/45 in event of our success. Immediately you write back to this my private email address ( saidurrahman at c2.hu ) , step to follow in order for us to finalize this transaction would be declared to you.

Thanks
Saidur Rahman