PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE DETAILS.

Mr Karim Ahmed mr.karimahmed3010 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:55:52 UTC 2011

FROM MR KARIM AHMED
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER.
AFRICR
DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,

                         CONFIDENTIAL
I am MR KARIM AHMED;
I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance Department of
AFRICR DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B) here in Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso . I would
like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$22M (Twenty two
million US Dollars only). I will like you to stand as a next of kin to my late
customer, ( Dr.Mujeeb Islam Ahmed from munich, germany )who died along with His
entire family in July 2006 in a plane crash, whose account is presently dormant,
for claims.

Here is the Web Page regarding the Accident that leads to his
Death
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/
world/europe/859479.stm

If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the
transfer will be
forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail  Consider
these and get back to me as soon as possible with your data’s.

1. Your full name:
2. Your contact cell phone number:

3. Your age:
4. Your sex:
5. Your occupations:
6. Your country
and city:
7. Your id card:

Finally, confidentiality and the necessary secrecy it deserves
I expect your urgent response to this request.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr
Karim Ahmed
00226