Hi Dear Friend

Aminata Conteh aminataconteh at hkportalusa.com
Sat Nov 5 01:10:31 UTC 2011

Hi Dear Friend, I am Miss Aminata Conteh 26yrs old girl i want to contact you through this medium that we can get to know each other better for personal relationship, beside I have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious note. Hope to hear from you soon. I will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self when you reply me. All I need is your understanding and interest for more information about me. Please Remember that distance, race, colour and age is not a barrier. You can send me an email at (conteh.aminata at senegal-mail.net) Take care as I wait for your response soon bye for now. Yours truly, Miss Aminata Conteh.