Sponsoring of Code Aster [Was: Re: Code aster changelog]

Andrea Palazzi palazziandrea at yahoo.it
Mon Nov 28 19:54:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

time has passed, and I've lost some motivation in packaging code-aster; however it would be a pity do leave the work unfinished when we are (hopefully!) near the goal, so I'm going to work on it again.

Now I see that libmed has been upgraded to V3, which requires the new 11.0.10 version of code aster (note that is not a "stable" release).

Since the next stable release of CA is expected in december, if nobody has objections I'm going to package the V11.0.10, and then switch to 11.1 (the next stable release) when it will be out.

I've a bit lost the point on other tools coming with CA: eficas, astk (code-aster-run)... are they up to what version of code-aster?

Bye
Andrea