armel and armhf build failures in GNU R related packages

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Apr 9 02:54:45 UTC 2012

On 9 April 2012 at 00:49, peter green wrote:
| Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| > I could pass it on. The main configure / m4 developer is quite knowledgeable
| > and responsive but without a reference system ... this gets quite tedious
| > quite quickly.
| Debian has porterboxes available for both armel and armhf (abel and
| agricola for
| armel, harris for armhf). If you need build-depends installing i'm sure
| that can be
| arranged.

That may help me (if I had spare cycles for this), but not upstream.

I am afraid that appetite for helping fringe systems which may be near and
dear to Debian is not nearly as developed outside of Debian.

So this may have to fall back to armel / armhf fans.

Sorry.

Dirk

--
R/Finance 2012 Conference on May 11 and 12, 2012 at UIC in Chicago, IL
See agenda, registration details and more at http://www.RinFinance.com