Comments regarding armadillo_3.0.1+dfsg-1_amd64.changes

Conrad Sanderson conradsand at ieee.org
Thu Apr 19 12:41:06 UTC 2012

The documented years in each file reflect the year the file was last
changed in a non-trivial manner.  This is why the dates are different
across the files in the "include" folder.

The copyright holders are all correct.  I'm writing the library both
as an employer of NICTA (during business hours), and sometimes on my
own private time.  There are also further contributors who are
reflected in the list of copyright holders in specific files.