problem with cctbx

PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Sun Aug 5 15:58:27 UTC 2012

> I don't think that they are using self_include anywhere else then annlib_ext and
> rstbx_ext but it would break spotfinder anyway because what they expect as
> self_include is in latest ANN upstream self include because the constant has
> changed from False to True in the latest version in debian. I saw that libann is
> also maintained in debian science by Sylvestre Ledru so maybe we could ask his
> opinion on that.

you mean that the latest ANN upstream version switch this constant from False to True and that Debian do not provide the latest version.
right ?
AND spoftfinder require this constant to be True. Am I right ?

> They other thing I can think of is remove annlib_adaptbx, rstbx and spotfinder
> from the package.

in last resort...

See you

Fred

> P.S I hope solved the problem in repack.local now.

not yet for me it seems that you are using bashism, this is bad :)
extglob
so I am trying to use mv instead of this (!clipper) syntax.