cctbx watch file

Radostan Riedel raybuntu at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 7 14:40:25 UTC 2012

On Tue, 07. Aug 16:10, Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> not for nothing this nighty build hopefully will be closer to the next
> release than the current stable release. Don't be so negativ :).
> following closely the upstream is not thaht bad. You can discover
> problem earlier and discuss with them about the problem before the
> finale release.
Thanks for cheering me up :). I wonder if I could push my results somewhere so
we can all benefit from it. I don't want to push it to our git yet.
Although another good thing is that I found a lot of bugs in out patches.
I'm going to clean things up and then I'll be posting at cctbx mailing list to
discuss. Should I CC you and Baptiste for that discussion?

> I do not know enought about watch file. maybe you should ask on the mentors
> mailling list I thing that there is some watch file guru there.
Thanks I'll try that.