Updating trilinois

Christophe Trophime christophe.trophime at lncmi.cnrs.fr
Tue Feb 14 20:05:09 UTC 2012

On Feb 13, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Johannes Ring wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I did some work on Trilinos last week, updating the patches among
> other things. The package is now at 10.8.5 and it works fine for me
> (tested with DOLFIN). I see that 10.10.0 is out but I think getting
> 10.8.5 into Debian now would be a good start, fixing a lot of bugs.

I just had a look at 10.10.0.
They change a lot of thinks in the build process... most of the patches
no longer apply.

I manage to get a soname.patch working with this version.
I skip the next patch and it builds fine.

I wonder about the likely name clashes.. Do you know a way to get the names of the packages
that will "clash" with 10.10.0?

Best