Updating trilinois

Johannes Ring johannr at simula.no
Thu Feb 16 08:23:22 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM, trophime
<christophe.trophime at lncmi.cnrs.fr> wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 14:00 +0100, Johannes Ring wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Christophe Trophime
>> <christophe.trophime at lncmi.cnrs.fr> wrote:
>> > I wonder about the likely name clashes.. Do you know a way to get the names of the packages
>> > that will "clash" with 10.10.0?
>>
>> No, but I tried using "apt-file search" on all the Trilinos libraries
>> (without the "trilinos_" part added by libname.patch) and that did not
>> give me any results, so I don't think it is very likely with any name
>> clashes. As discussed in [1], libml.so was also in the "libcv1"
>> package, but that does not seem to be the case anymore.
>>
>> [1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-scicomp-devel/2008-August/003007.html
>
> Would you like me to upload the 10.10 version to svn?

Well, it's up to you. The 10.8.5 package is working for me and I don't
have time to work on a 10.10 package right now,  but if you would like
to start working on it, then please go ahead.

Also, the 10.10.0 version has a bug when using
-DTrilinos_INSTALL_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=include/trilinos, which we do in
debian/rules, resulting in an incorrect Trilinos_INCLUDE_DIRS variable
in TrilinosConfig.cmake. I have reported this bug upstream.

Best regards,

Johannes