Hello My Dear one!iii

Loveth Ahijo lovethahijo68 at yahoo.com.ph
Mon Feb 27 00:44:38 UTC 2012

Hello My Dear one!

I pray this day brings you a happiness wealthier and very helpful
day,how is life over there in your country?i hope you are in atmosphere
of peace and love.

My name is Loveth, It was very great to me when i found your contact
email in my searching for a responsible and reliable person to have a
good relationship with and immediately i came across your speak good of
you,i was impress i decide to communicate with you however i would like
to have good relationship with you,i like love,honest and care,if you
are interesting,i will like you to reply me back in my so that i will
give you my picture for more love and easy communication between us.God
bless you, hope to hear from you thanks from Loveth...