MY LAST WISH

Mrs Denia Derward mrsdeniadominik at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 12:39:29 UTC 2012

Hello,

Season greetings to You. My name is Mrs Denia Derward  . I am 59 years old and
I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I will be going in for an
operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of Fourteen Millions Two
Hundred Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars to you for the good work of
the lord.

Contact my lawyer with this email:
Name: Barrister Jay Mchenry
Email: lawfirmchambers3 at live.com
Email: jay.mchenry1 at lawyer.com
 Tell: +447024024135

Tell him that I have WILLED 14.258M to you by quoting my
personal reference number LLP/953/900//316US/UK.

As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be able to
recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank.

Mean while you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as i
really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day.Please do pray to God for
my soul. My friend please do not send me any email as you are to send my
barrister an email directly.

God Bless
Regards,
Mrs Denia Derward