Updating trilinois

Johannes Ring johannr at simula.no
Mon Jan 16 13:23:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

The "trilinos_" prefix was added to avoid conflicts with other
packages [1]. I added the libname.patch (made with sed and some manual
editing afterwards). I don't think anyone has tried to forward it
upstream and I have no idea if they will accept it, but please feel
free to try.

C. Trophime: Why was CDBS dropped? I don't really mind, but there is
no info about this in either the SVN log or in debian/changelog. Also,
the "get-orig-source" target in debian/rules does not work anymore
(since it relies on variables defined by CDBS). Will you fix it?

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-scicomp-devel/2008-August/003007.html

Johannes