PLEASE QUOTE

Adam C Powell IV hazelsct at debian.org
Thu Jan 26 14:16:35 UTC 2012

I always have to laugh at these.  Someday I'm going to reply:

Thank you for your interest in our products.  At Debian GNU/Linux we
take pride in providing only the finest quality.  Our terms are as
follows:
     1. Price: 0.00 USD (sorry, payment must be in dollars)
     2. Payment terms: none, must adhere to copyright notices in all
        packages both free and non-free
     3. Delivery period: whenever you want
     4. MOQ: 1
     5. Delivery date: downloads can take up to an hour from when you
        start, depending on bandwidth

The best ones say something like "debian-beowulf, get TONS OF SOFTWARE,
totally FREE OF CHARGE!  Just click on the link below."

Lots of fun...

-Adam