[SCM] C++ bindings for GtkDatabox branch, master, updated. v0.9.1-4-g7d0c917

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:17:58 UTC 2012

On 19/07/12 08:38, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I can confirm that I get the same but this does not help to reduce my
> confusion.  WTF is the sense in cloning a repository and not getting all
> of it???  What do I need to do to finally get all needed branches?

[...]

> To summarise what needs to be done before I can sponsor the package:
>
>    - we need to find a way how I can obtain all needed branches for
>      git-buildpackage

You just need to run:

$ git checkout -t origin/upstream
$ git checkout -t origin/pristine-tar

This will create the "upstream" and "pristine-tar" branches and will set
tracking for these branches to the remote branches in the repository.

Then you need to go back to the debian branch with

$ git checkout debian

and finally you can run git-buildpackage

>    - you confirm that packaging is ready for sponsering

I think it is now...

Cheers,
  Daniele