cctbx package

PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Thu Jul 26 20:53:05 UTC 2012

> OK thanks, I was wondering if this discussion is appropriate in debian-science.

no more :)
.
so your description of the pickled environment is interesting. You seems to says that other project using this libtbx library should beneficiate of your work.
So the sastbx should be much easily package once done with cctbx.

Nevertheless it seems to me that upstream is duplicating also this libtbx in the other project...

I will be unavailable from Friday morning to Monday evening.
But you seems to be completely autonomous now :)

cheers

Fred