cctbx package

Radostan Riedel raybuntu at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:09:09 UTC 2012

On Fri, 27. Jul 14:34, Baptiste Carvello wrote:
> Hello Radi,
Hello Baptiste,

> I just pushed my changes (commit 34c2a375). On my machine, it builds,
> and the python modules in python-cctbx seem to be usable. If you've got
> any remarks, just tell me (I'm now subscribed on the -maintainers list).
I really have to say great work! I just read a bit the code and haven't test it
yet but your code looks good.

I need to explain a little bit about that modify libtbx_env method. I couldn't
set the paths for all dispatcher scripts so I just did a:
reset_dispatcher_bookkeeping()
What basically deletes all. This was just a temporary fix. Problem is that the
paths are hold in a dict "_dispatcher_registry". Problem is that the  key is a
relocatable_path object and the value is a list or tuple of relocatable_path
objects. Maybe you can look into it and find a nice way to set the correct
paths.

regards
Radi