I NEED YOUR KIND ASSIATANCE

Kazeem Adams kazeemadams101 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 02:55:30 UTC 2012

--
*Good day Sir/Madam,*
*

I'm Kazeem Adams and I work with a Fiscal Institution here in Asia. We had
a customer and mogul by name Badri Patarkatsishvili from Georgia, who had a
balance of $18,200,000.00usd before he died of a heart condition and since
then, our office have been expecting his family member(s) for the heritage
of the deposit, but none has surfaced and the account has been tagged for
dormancy.**
**The policy of our fiscal institution however stipulates a limited time
period for such heritage to be made or the finances' will be written off
going by the record of the incident, the time limit for the claim is
closing up soon for the next of kin to show up or the account will be
closed and i came to have the knowledge of this account as the auditor in
this fiscal institution. So if you are interested kindly reply me to
furnish you with more details.*
*
** Kind Regards**,** Kazeem Adams.*