trilinos_10.8.5.dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ftpmaster at debian.org
Wed Jun 27 11:53:21 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm sorry, but I have to reject your package.  Accorind to the changelog
entry, this is an non maintainer upload, so I gather you are not interested
in maintaining it in the future.  Given that the package has already been
removed from the archive and is currently only available in the stable
distribution, I don't think it's a good idea to add new cruft to the
archive.

Best regards.
  Alexander

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.