pytables_2.3.1-3_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Mar 5 23:20:47 UTC 2012
(new) python-tables-dbg_2.3.1-3_amd64.deb extra debug
hierarchical database for Python based on HDF5 (debug extension)
PyTables is a hierarchical database package designed to efficiently
manage very large amounts of data. PyTables is built on top of the
HDF5 library and the NumPy package. It features an object-oriented
interface that, combined with natural naming and C-code generated
from Pyrex sources, makes it a fast, yet extremely easy to use tool
for interactively save and retrieve large amounts of data.
- Compound types (records) can be used entirely from Python (i.e. it
is not necessary to use C for taking advantage of them).
- The tables are both enlargeable and compressible.
- I/O is buffered, so you can get very fast I/O, specially with
- Very easy to select data through the use of iterators over the
rows in tables. Extended slicing is supported as well.
- It supports the complete set of NumPy, Numeric and numarray objects.
This package contains the extension built for the Python debug interpreter.
pytables (2.3.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Antonio Valentino ]
* Set Vcs-* fields in the control file (Closes: #657766)
* Provide -dbg package (Closes: #399332)
* Override dh_install instead of dh_auto_install
* Honor nodoc and noopt DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS (Closes: #660001)
* Updated copyright format URL
* Standard version bumped to 3.9.3 (no changes)
* Patch fix_unaligned_mem_access to avoid errors related to unaligned
memory access on platforms like ARM, etc (Closes: #661287).
The patch has been backported from upstream and originally submtted
by Julian Taylor
[ Yaroslav Halchenko ]
* Patch up_skip_multiprocessing_test_on_gnu to disable test on Hurd and
kFreeBSD systems -- multiprocessing locking seems to be N/A
[ Julian Taylor ]
fixes detection of multiarched bzip and lzo2 (Closes: #657789)
* rules: update clean target to remove some remnant files
disable blosc on armel, armhf, sparc and mipsel
not functional due to unaligned memory accesses
(Closes: #661287, #661286)
* make testsuite output verbose
Override entries for your package:
pytables_2.3.1-3.dsc - source python
python-tables-doc_2.3.1-3_all.deb - optional doc
python-tables_2.3.1-3_amd64.deb - optional python
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 399332 657766 657789 660001 661286 661287
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the debian-science-maintainers