Trilinos packages

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Mon Apr 8 20:46:42 UTC 2013

Hi Nico,

if you have an interest to maintain the package, we can definitely
return it back. It seems, there are no visible issues with the packaging
(according to your link on github).

Please, check whether there are no license problems in the source,
whether there are no embedded copies of the 3rd-party-software, which is
available in Debian as a separate package, and let us know.

Cheers,

Anton