Good Day

alima.ammed at laposte.net alima.ammed at laposte.net
Mon Jun 17 11:02:39 UTC 2013

Good Day,
I am Miss.Alima Ammed.   22 years old and the only child/daughter of my late parent,  I got your contact from a web business directory on investment.I have funds to the tune of  9.5M USD which is kept in a bank. I have no business experience, I am  looking for an experienced business partner who can handle all aspects of the investment of this fund also help me get admission in your country where i will   continue my education.  To assure you it is legitimate i will send you more informations if you indicate your interest to help me.get back to me with (alimaammed at yahoo.com)
Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Alima Ammed.

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net