HELP needed for uploading a new version of the Rheolef package

Pierre Saramito Pierre.Saramito at imag.fr
Thu Sep 19 07:02:55 UTC 2013

Hi Anton,

> From Anton Gladky:
> Hi Pierre,
> I still have problems, building rheolef.
> Please, see an attached log.

Many thanks for repporting this bug.

It seems that you are using parallelism feature with pbuilder,
similar to "make -j". At line 2988 of your listing "log_sid.txt":

  I: Running cd tmp/buildd/*/ && env PATH="/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin" dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc  -sa -j6 -rfakeroot

The "-j6" option specifies a parallel build with 6 processes,
while parallel builds of rheolef was not yet seriously tested (I will consider it now !).

Could you please build the package sequencialy ?
The "-j6" option was perhap send to pbuilder
   - via a --debbuildopts "-j6" command line option
   - or in .pbuilderrc, via the DEBBUILDOPTS variable.

The package Rheolef builds well sequentially with pbuilder (version 0.215)
for four distribution targets (sid, jessie, wheezy and squeeze),
and also for the four last ubuntu distribs (from raring to oneiric).

These builds was performed on two machines (one amd64 and one i383),
both running jessie, e.g. in my environment:

  DIST=sid pbuilder --build --basetgz /mnt/deb_extra/basetgz/pbuilder-sid.tgz --distribution sid rheolef_6.5-1.dsc

Regards,

Pierre
Pierre.Saramito at imag.fr
Directeur de Recherche CNRS
Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann, Grenoble, France
http://www-ljk.imag.fr/membres/Pierre.Saramito