Comments regarding gazebo_3.0.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes

Jose Luis Rivero jrivero at osrfoundation.org
Wed Oct 22 00:24:31 UTC 2014

Dear Thorsten:

Done: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/gazebo.git/commit/?id=59227aad1442f8d540d5630858b15fffb2a6d00c.

> Accroding to gazebo/rendering/skyx/License.txt these files are GPLv3+,
> according to their file header, it is GPLv2+.
> Please ask upstream about the correct version.

I believe you meant LGPL instead of GPL. With respect to the version,
your are right, all is pointing to LGPLv2+ (even the note in the same
License.txt) but the License.txt is including a copy of LGPLv3. There
are more reason to use LGPLGv2+ until get upstream answer.

Done: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/gazebo.git/commit/?id=eade0b68c63cd65796a3dc20c89b65bed8ffade8

Thanks very much for you work Thorsten, much appreciated.

--
Jose Luis Rivero <jrivero at osrfoundation.org>