Poly/ML

Alex Coplan ajc310 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 10:34:31 UTC 2015

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but if someone could at least point me in the right direction that would be great. I would like to suggest an update to the Poly/ML package (http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/polyml <http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/polyml>). The version in the repository is currently 5.2.1, yet the latest release is 5.5.2 (http://www.polyml.org/ <http://www.polyml.org/>), and is much improved. I’m not sure what the right way to go about doing this is. I’d be happy to adopt the package and submit an update myself, but I’m unsure as to how to do so.

Many thanks in advance,
Alex