Hello from Sweden of June 11

Charlesshep1952 Charlesshep1952 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 09:42:31 UTC 2015

To whom it may concern I wanted to warn your staff that there has been recent catfish scams and the subject person is Lena Svensson as I have experienced this same scam from a Swedish person lina elin Wägner and just recently she asked me to send money to her colleagues name used was Lena Svensson If you want to discuss I can be reached at 412798 8521 or email at charlesshep1952 at yahoo.com This is not a joke as I was scammed out of $20k