[vtk6] 12/12: Update changelog for release

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:12:36 UTC 2016

Hello Anton,

On Thu, 2016-02-18 at 12:40 +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
> I think, git was not pulled before creating a changelog
> entries. Please, do not forget to do it next time.

Sorry for that, moving around the java and python modules made the
preparation quite complex, so I somehow overlooked these changes when
pulling. I have to admit, that I also need to get a hang on creating
the changelog entries last. For the other packages I maintain so far I
added them as I go, especially when so many changes are to be made.

BTW: There is one open task related to java I didn't do yet: As of java
policy [1] the java modules (*Java.so) should go into a package libvtk6
-jni. But since this would have meant NEW, and I since I need the qt
libraries in the libvtk6-qt* packages for vtk-dicom and would like to
do an upload soon, I left this open for a future upload and only moved
these files to the libvtk6-java package.

Best,
Gert

[1] https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/java-policy/x110.html